Thursday, January 8, 2009

Atlast Training Started...!!!

Hi friends...

At last my training got started.
It started on 7th January 2009(Wednesday) from 7 30am to 5pm. I get cab before 2hrs of reporting time so i need to spend total 14hrs for wipro per day. Hmmm quite busy... in fact very busy life.

And about my class ... frankly speaking its very boring man!
These 2 days i felt very boring ... actually training has not yet started seriously... may be it takes another 2 or 3 days.
But there were quite good jokes going on and we are having fun. And about my role in that is very much involved. I m very active and getting good compliments as of now.
Want to continue with same spirit along with learning new things and performing well in fact very well.

I think from Monday our training starts seriously... Lets see wht happens from there.

Hmm.. since i became very busy now its hard to come online and do something. So, i can come online only when i get off. I know nobody reads my blog spot because it is not that popular...[:p]
But still to share my own things at least with myself i write like this.....[:)]

Cheers..!!!

No comments: